5 month old child, having red blotches on chest, stomach. Changed feed formula from cow to goats milk. Allergy to goats milk?

My 5 months old baby has really bad red blotches on his chest and stomach...he has had if for a few months but its just gotten really bad in the past couple of days...I changed his formula from cows to goats milk and he is also fed about a third breast milk ...he doesn t have a fever and seems relatively happy...Ive looked up quite a few rashes and he doesn t appear to have any that I have researched...could he have an allergy to the goats milk now??
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012