5 month old born through IVF having neonatal jaundice. Treated with phototherapy. Excessive sweating on the head back, hair loss. Vitamin D deficient. Advice?

Dear Doctor My grand daughter is 5 mo old. She was born on 16th march after an IVF pregnancy. Her birth weight was 2.964Kilo and gestation 36.5 weeks.she had neonatal jaundice and needed photo-therapy from day 3to day 5 of life. since birth, she had been having excessive sweating on her head and back. Her growth and development is appropriate for her age. Recently we have noticed that she is loosing her hair. It is a generalized hair loss . She was on exclussive breast milk and for last 15 days added formula feeds ( Nan 1 of Nestle , India)have been started as the breast milk is not enough for her. at 6 weeks of age a vit d estimation was done, which was very low. mother s vit d levels were low. both were treated adequately and the baby is on MV and iron supplimentation with daily intake of 400IU of vit D in addition.Could you please suggest some tests etc if required.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012