4th stage heart failure, experiences passing out on trying to get up. Life expectancy?

4th stage heart failure ... My dad is currently in hospital and was told by heart specialist that he has 4th stage heart failure and that he is not going to be able to implant pace maker (he only has 25% functioning heart) and had stents put in his arteries to his brain back in december, and stated he has done all he can do. any time he tries to get up he passes out, last night he got up on his own and passed out and hit his head and has a bump now and complaining of it hurting, they are going to do a ct scan . my question is what would be his life expectancy?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013