4th metacarpal surgery, cant bend finger or move upward, it is droopy

I had surgery on my 4th metacarple on 2/2/12 were pins were placed through my knuckles. I have had the pins removed for 3 days, but i cannot force or bend my fingers willingly to a 90 degree angle. Also I can not move it upward, and it is droopy not alligned with my other fingers. What should i do to help it heal.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgery 's  Response
as per your history u had surgey for the 4th metacarpal on 2/2/12, then the pin would have be removed by2/3/12oratleast by 16/3/12. but you are saying the pin were removed 3 days back that is on 11/5 /2012. it pin are removed too late now there will stiffness in your fingesince the finger was not moblised for such long time.. i would advice u to go to a good han therapist would concerate on your finger moblisation and the finger movement will improve and the drooping also will get reduced