4.9'in height. What can be done to increase height?

Hie.i am 20 yr old nf my 22 is runig.my hight id 4.'9'.so my figure very odd as i am having heridty of helthy body and ahort hight.I suref maby articals but ifound that now my hight id not incress.There is anay way to increse my hight?.Because i am havning litel faith in science that nothing is impossible.so help me.please. ..thank you
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Welcome to HCM.
Go for exercise regularly,do more push ups and pull ups,roap skipping,cycling,swimming.
Eat more balance,calcium rich diet.
Drink more milk and dairy product.
Height in determined by your genes.
But there is less chances of increase height because fusion of epiphysis of all major bones usually at this age.
There is nothing wrong in try for it.
Consult your family physician for further guidance.