49 years old female suffering from urine infection,taking caporex but still getting symptoms

Name: Monoara Begum Sex:F Age:49 I am monoara begum from Bangladesh. My urine infection has discovered in 2008 and the cretinine was 193. Then it decreased 120 from 193 in 2010. On april, 2011 the cretinine was 141 after 15 days the cretinine increased to 171. Dr. suggest me CAPOREX-500mg , 7 days, 1+1+1+1 in a day.i have finished my course. I have been taking different antibiotic since 2.5 years But my urine infection is not decreasing. Today i have got my latesr report in that report the puscell is 14.16. My whole body is paining. And the Ultrasonogram reoport is......................... Comment: Small left renal cyst What will i do now? I need your advise....
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011