48 year old having urinary tract infection. History of spinal cord injury and heart disease. Yeast infection or STD?

iam a 48 year old man who,s over weight and has a spinal cord injury and heart desease i thought i had a urine tract infection so my doc gave me antibotic today i had a white creamy discharge came out of my penis could it be yeast infection i havnt had sex in 3 years since my injury so it cant be a std i dont think i had goneria once and the discharge was yellow stu martin at email YYYY@YYYY and its uncomfortable thanks doc
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012