48 year old having missed periods, sore breasts, frequent urination and fatigue. What are the risks involved in this pregnancy?

hello . my girl friend is 48 yrs old and she is 7 weeks pregnant . is my girlfriend at high risk to have our baby . my girl friend has not seen her doctor yet she waiting until the end of this month as told me she will missed her second period . i know she is pregnant as my girl friend goes to toilet frequantly and her her head is sore and her breats are sore as well and she feeling tired . Please tell me what is your answer .
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012