47 yr old, has 2 kids, history of miscarriages, want to have another kid. Having PMT symptoms. Could it be peri-menopausal ?

hi,Iv just turned 47 and have a 7 ad 5 year old. Iv had 4 miscarriages. My first pregnancey was a misscarriage at nearly 13 weeks, but then I had 2 successful pregnancies. After the second child was born I tried again a few times but miscarried eacht time. I would still like to have a third child but Im confused by my mestrual cycle. The PMT symptoms have increased, I get breast tenderness for 2 weeks before my period is due, I get mood swings and really only have happy days for about 12 days each month. I thought I was finished with my family but every month just after my period Im dying for another baby again. Could I be peri-menopausal and are these feelings normal? I know in my heart I long for a third baby but is it too risky ? My last pregnancy was December 2011 which I miscarried after 4 weeks. AAAA
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013