47 years old suffering from Cerebral Palsy, Is there any rehabitalization center in India ?

my brother is 47 year old . he is suffering from cp my brother is 48 years old suffering from CP since birth . Now his condition has worsen.He is unable to sit. his lower limbs are not working. Please suggest me the name of hospital in Mumbai or in Delhi,for treatment. Is there any rehabitalization center in India. Pl provide information.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Hi,thanks for query,please take help from your family physician for this.He is the best local guide,you can visit any Government institute and go to neurology or physiotherapy dept for guidance.There are centers available in all major cities who can help.
wishing him good health.