46 yrs old. Have always had periods regularly. Having delayed periods. Menopause?

I am 46 years old and in the past i have been regular at receiving my period every 27/28 days.... for the last two months in 2012 i received my period every 24 days and the last two months in 2013 (jan and feb) i received it every 26 days... I am two days late... can i be going through menopause . Can your period just stop? I have cramps on and off in two days but that seemed to stop but no period. Breasts are sore, but no neaseau
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013