4.5months old has severe cold and cough. Prescribed, Asthalin, Atarax and Oxiplod. Are these medicine ok ?

My daughter is 4.5months old. She is having cold and cough from almost a month now. Although the cold is not very severe but th every 1sttime i felt a little discharge from her nose and a little cough i had showed her to the doctor as i didnt want it to get severe. The doctor had given Asthalin syrup 1ml, Atarax drops- 6 . Now in the last 10 days the cold had become severe and she was unable to breathe and coughing was severe now the doctors has increased the Asthalin syrup to 2ml 3 times a day, Atarax 6 drops and Oxiplod 5 drops. Please suggest whether the medicines are OK for such a small child .
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012