45 years old with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, proteinuria, psoriasis arthritis. Any treatment?

Hello I am 45 year old male with type 2 diabetes , high blood pressure, high cholesterol , proteinuria, psoriasis arthritis . 2 days ago I had a funny turn? I had headache, unsteady on my feet - walking to the right). Can u advise me of what could be wrong with me please. Took my blood pressure (160/80), blood sugars were 11. The most worrying thing is that I lose my footing and I have no control.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
If somebody is having uncontrolled hypertension along with uncontrolled diabetes and high cholesterol with proteinuria,he is virtually playing with his life.
Your symptoms of headache with unsteady gait suggests that you may have had a transient ischemic attack (TIA), also known as a mini stroke.In this condition blood stops flowing to the brain for a short period of time. However, a mini stroke doesn’t kill brain cells like a stroke does. A mini stroke causes symptoms that mimic those of a stroke. This condition is often a precursor to a real stroke in the future.

Hypertension (high blood pressure) is the most common cause of a mini stroke. Hypertension is also the leading cause of strokes, so a TIA is often a warning. It is important to control your blood pressure immediately to prevent future TIAs and strokes.
Other common causes and risk factors include uncontrolled diabetes,hypercholesteremia,narrow blood vessels due to atherosclerosis caused by high cholesterol etc.Your sugar levels of HBA1c reading as 11 is very high.
You must go to ER as early as possible and get investigated and managed properly.

General & Family Physician Dr. Gustav Gous's  Response
The most probable cause for dizziness and off-balance to one side is Vestibulitis (inflammation of the vestibular apparatus in the middle ear) you wil have to see your doctor to confirm this. In the absence of physical evidence (ringing in the ear, jumping of eye movement to the side and nausea) it is best to have a scan taken. Your blood pressure seems under control, but your sugar level is too high. Inflammation or infection can cause your sugar to rise, but you have to have it seen to. Have you Hb A1c done to determine your average long term blood glucose level.