45 years old, no period cycles for three months, hot flashes, cramps, bloating, gaining weight in stomach area. Blood work normal, negative pregnancy test. Causes?

I am a 45 year old african american woman that has missed her cycle for 3 months, have heat flashes and some cramping, I have taken several urine pregancy tests includingn 1 from my doctor which all is negative. I am feeling bloated and appears to be gaining weight in my stomach .What could I be experiencing? I have have blood work done. Came back fine. Please explain what may be happening. Is the urine test the only pregancy test given?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012