45 years. Periods due in 3 days. Dragging sensation in stomach, emotional tendencies. Pregnancy test negative. Visit to doctor needed?

Hi, im a 45 year old female. I have been trying to concieve for 2 months now, and have missed my period once, due again on friday.. Ive been feeling a slight dragging sensation in my lower stomach, along with some over emotional tendencies. However, i have taken 2 pregnancy tests, both of which have been negative. Should i leave it longer and take another test, or Should i go to the doctors?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013