4.5 year old child, fever, stomach pain, leg pain. Taking flexon. Dengue fever?

my baby is 4.5 yrs old and is suffering from fever from last 4 days, from 28th oct. On 28th he had 102.5 F and on 29th Oct was 104 F for whole of the day. The temperature did not come down below 100 F on 28th and 29th Oct . Medicines taken were Flexon and Mega CV Kid DT . On 30th Oct the temperature came to 97 F but the temperatute revived to 102 F after few hours. He is complaining a little stomach ache and pain in legs today. I am afraid the medicines taken are correct. In our city Dengue fever is spreading. Kindly consult
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012