43years old having fastening and random sugar. What medication should I start with to get rid of it ?

I am 43years old. weight 90. Height 6/F and 1 inch. For last few days i was feeling thirst in the night with swear dryness in my mouth. The urine ratio is normal, no issue in night. I check my Fastening and random sugar which was out fastening to 166 and random to 194. It was normal in last week to normal range 113 fastening. Should i start medicine Ammaryl 1mg 1 B D and Glucophage 1 OD or any other or get manage diet with walk. Etc
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011