43 yrs old female. Is it time to have prostate check?

I am 43 yrs. old now,and was wondering if it's time to have my prostate checked.i notice sometimes that i have to urinate more often sometimes.

Asked On : Tue, 2 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is good that you have a good knowledge about your Prostate and is a too early an issue at this stage. Usually seen in 60s. One more thing that you should get checked is your Blood sugars. If you want a complete health check up, which is called as Aarogyam, then you can call at +91-9741776304 where you get a very good discount as well. I recently got it done.