43 yrs old, PCOS, on glucophage. Pink spotting after unprotected sex, nausea, vomiting. What do you think ?

I m afraid I may be paranoid.... I am 43 with Polycystic ovaries. I ve been on glucophage since July. I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago. Approximately 4 days after I had pinkish spotting. Then the nausea and vomiting began along with breast tenderness, smell versions and mood swings. I was under the impression not vet pregnant. I never spot between my periods. I know it is too soon for a urine hcg to show up and am contemplating having a beta hcg drawn due to some of my meds. What do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013