42yrs old pregnant. Overweight. Baby has cystic fibrosis. Should I abort the baby?

my daughter is 42 yrs old, has 2 children 18 & 22 different fathers- she is pregnant 20 wks -father not around and she has been told the baby has a severe case of cystic fibrosis . She is not on welfare but has to work long hours to pay her bills and she is very over weight she weighs over 300 lbs. what are your thought of aborting this baby which would have had to be born C section the other 2 were also C sections.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012