42 yrs old, heavy irregular menstrual period every 2 weeks, mass pops of vagina while urinating. Reasons ?

i am 42 years old, female and unmarried. for 8 months now i have experienced heavy menstrual period which comes very irregular. the latest months my menstruation comes every two weeks. in between menstruation i cannot stop using sanitary napkins because of excessive discharges which is brown and foully, last night, i was shocked to have touched a mass that almost comes out from my vagina while i urinate. when i push it back i sense that there s a protruding part inside my vagina. can you tell what are these signs about?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012