42 yr old, sound like a 4 yr old. Can anything be done to change the sound or tone of my voice ?

Hello. I am a 42 yr old divorced female and I work in a predominantly male work environment where talking on a two way radio is required. I am often ridiculed and embarrassed about the fact that I sound like an irritating 4 yr old child. I would like first of all not to irritate others but above all I wish not to offend. So my question is can anything be done to change the sound or tone of my pathetic harping?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Hello user,
You should not feel so much embarrassed by your voice. The nature has given females a soft voice with high pitch. Your co-workers have to adjust themselves if they are having problem in hearing.

There are surgeries possible to change the voice tone of individual, but I would rather suggest you not to try those surgical procedures on yourself.

hope my info helped you
Dr Hari Om Chandrakar