42 years old, diagnosed with chronic focal glomerulonephritis. Severe headaches, weakness, gouts, fluctuating creatinine. Is it normal ?

Hi..I m female; 42 years old; diagnosed with chronic focal glomerulonephritis when I was younger at Riley Hospital; my BUN is 57 and my creatinine is 1.92; my gfr is 29; I have been very ill lately with weakness, severe headaches , and recently had gout 4 times in one month. I have many questions and concerns but would like to ask about the fluctuation of my creatinine number. It varies a lot, for example, one day it might be 1.4 and in 2 weeks it jumps to 1.92, then a month later back to 1.5. Is this normal? Does this number fluctuate daily?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013