42 year old, trying to conceive, have missed periods, nausea, lower back pain, odorless discharge. Pregnancy or something else?

I am 42 years old, very healthy and have been trying for a baby, I am now 11 weeks overdue for my period, negative urine test, first month nausea , now putting on weight have tender nipples lower back pain and often feel like my period is coming but nothing happens. 2 weeks ago had a bit of white odourless discharge . Could I still be pregnant or is there something more serious wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer