41 yrs old, one child, 2 miscarriages, unable to conceive now. Tried IVF also. Reasons ?

Good morning, My name is AAAAAA and I am 41 year old. I have a 4 year old girl and i had two miscarriges one and half years ago, Now it has been one and half year that I have regular sex, every thing is OK with me and my husband, but I dont get pregnant. I used the IVF 5000 injection and clomid 50 m twice,but for two months it did not get any result. Can you tell me why I dont get pregnant because of my age?? Thank you very much in advance
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012