41 years old, have lethargy, continuous pain in legs, loose muscles, always brooding, bald head. History of echo with bicuspid AV. Cause?

Twenty years before I did my echocardiography and heart specialist told me about bicuspid AV disease and dont worry upto the age of 40. I am now 41 years old. I am feeling laziness and ache in legs all the time. My muscles are loose. All the time my mind is thinking and once it starts thinking it goes on thinking even a very small matter. I tired very soon. I have baldness .
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear patient,

It would be prudent to repeat an Echo now to see if there is evidence of aortic stenosis, the most common complication of a bicuspid aortic valve; it could give symptoms of fatigue or exertional shortness of breath.

Yours truly,

Dr Brenes-Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN