41 year old with tender breasts, flatulence and bloating. Trying to conceive. Had a miscarriage. Are these symptoms age related or pregnancy?

Hi I had a miscarriage 5 months ago and have been trying for a baby again. I have incredibly tender breasts, some bloating and flatulance. I did a pregnancy test (my period is due on the 13th of this month) and it said not pregnant (however am aware it s too early AND I did it during the day). What other possible causes are there to this? I am 41 and wondering if it might be to do with aging?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  79 Awaiting Answer