41 year old, trying to conceive, history of miscarriages including neonatal death in late pregnancy. Genetic testing clear. Advice?

Hello I am 41 ttc and deliver a healthy child. 5 miscarriages (2) this year, one neonatal death @ 31 weeks ( chromosome defect) #5 left arm , I was 26 at the time. Although I seem to have had a period of not ovulating, I m doing so just fine now. I really need to have a healthy child, my heart is aching! Please tell me it s not too late and I should try again. I have had genetic testing (karotyping), everything looked good, classified de novo event
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012