41 weeks pregnant, no labor, advised sex, Milk of Magnesia. Any other ways to get labor ?

I m 41 weeks pregnant and was just curious what I could do to help get labor started. I have been told walking, and sex (but the baby is so low that sex is almost impossible). I ve also been told to take Milk of Magnesia, is that safe? What are some other ways I could bring on labor? I ve been medically induced one before (this is my 4th child) and I had an awful reaction to the Pitocin and would very much like to avoid medical induction.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012