41 weeks pregnant, fluid discharge from vagina, occurs even after urinating. Cause of concern?

Hi, my name is XXXX and I m 41 weeks today I have my induction on Tuesday , and for the past 3 days I feel like a trickle of fluid coming out my vagina(sorry for the tmi) I m not really sure if its pee because right after a pee I feel it come out still , also when I wipe myself there is like a clear gooey discharge ? ?? Idk if I should go to the e.r
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
The clear liquid that is coming out is likely to be liquor. You should attend an ER and get yourself examined. Leaking of fluid without labor pains needs induction of labor pains. Do consult your gynecologist for the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal