40 years old female having chronic neck pain,lumps on both arms and elbow

40 yr old female, mother of 6, blood test showed bad liver , kidney , and thyroid, t3 results really lw, and t4 sort of normal, a thyroid ultrasound , Isoechoic nodule, the alk phos levels, twice as high as recommended levels, a bioposy on isoechoic nodule near carotid artery, the nodule, round and grey in colour,white flecks around the outside, a bright white ring, chronic neck pain , has spread to shoulders, a lump front of neck, size of golf ball, i can move the lump from side to side, have lumps on both arms, one above my elbow, and the other on the side of elbow, about the same size, both soft with hard ball centre, constantly wheezing no reason, lay on my back it is very hard to breathe, constantly tired, can t sleep, but the pain in my neck, base of skull, and shoulders has become unbearable.
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011