40 years old, chronic headaches, memory loss, speech problems, numbness in left arm, leg. CT scan shows bilateral basal ganglia calcification. Cause of worry?

hello dr! XXXXXX here,m 40 yrs old m suffering from headache from past 15 yrs last month i went 2 doctor he advised me to go for ct scan .result was bilateral basal ganglia calcification , it a serious desease??? memory loss nd problem in speaking probs are also there.sometime i also feel numbness in my left arm and left leg.what to do? doctor is saying that its a normal calcium deposits, nothing else.plz guide me
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012