40 years, 3 children. No follicles in left ovary. Prescribed Ovigyn and fertisure. Guide to get pregnant

hi !
i am a mother having three children through c-sections. my age is 40 and 2 months. i got re-married and now trying to conceive for the last one year. my husband's age is 34 and he doesn't have any issue. but i am not able to conceive naturally. last month i got my IUI done but it failed. right now after getting complete scan, i came to know that my AMH level is 0.3, uterus is pretty gud. in today's scan, it was revealed that only my right ovary had released eggs but my left ovary didn't have any follicles. doctor has prescribed me Ovigyn and fertisure. i dot want to go for donor egg conception. please help me and guide can i succeed in having another babay and if yes, how?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013