40 weeks pregnant, suffering from cold, nasal discharge, heavy green mucus, unable to breath properly. Can I take antibiotics?

Hi, I am 40 weeks, 2 days pregnant and have had a cold for several weeks. I have been blowing my nose all day long for the past 2 weeks with a heavy green discharge . It is much worse when I am in air conditioning and going outside in the 30+ temperature provides some short term relief and allows me to temporarily be able to breathe through my nose. Does this sound like more than a common cold? Should I wait until I deliver my baby to seek antibiotics if it is something more?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012