40 weeks pregnant, diagnosed with low amniotic fluid, advised C-section or induction, want to wait for natural birth. Suggestions?

Hi I am shivani from Bloomington IL. I am 40 weeks pregnant. Today I had a prenatal visit with my doctor and been told that I have low amniotic fluid . My doctor asked me to have induction or C-section right away, but I want to wait for natural birth as everything else is fine with my baby. Baby s heart beat is good and its moving and kicking fine. Please suggest what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013