4 yrs old detected with UTI, prescribed Zocef, Norflox. Pus cells in urine still, advised DMSA, MCU. Is it necessary ?

My daughter is 4 yrs, 19 kg was detected with UTI one month back she was give Zocef 250mg tab for 2 weeks twice a day after 2 weeks culture reports was positive with RBC nil. anather doctor after seeng the reports prescibed norflox for two weeks, yeterday shes has completed the course and today we have give for routine urine and culture test. Routine urine is showing presence of 8-10 puss cells. What does this mean???? culture report is yet to come. Doctor has also advied DMSA Scan and MCU. Are these tests necessary???
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013