4 yrs old boy is suffering from cough, cold, stomach aches & also have one white spot on his cheek. what to do ?

Hi,my son is 4 year 7 month old. he is having cough n runny nose(watery). from last 2 weeks we giving him med. but no relif. he is having same prob with every after 3/4 weeks. also he have one white spot on his cheek. aslo some times have stomch ache in bely area. now a days he is not eating properly. we dont allow him to it outside foods. also not giving hiim cold n sour foods. please tell me what to do ?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011