4 yr old has high fever, increased pulse rate, diagnosed sinus infection. Should I have any concerns ?

I have a 4 year old daughter and she has a fever of 102.6 and I checked her pulse was 154bmp and O2 97. Should I have any concerns? She went to see PA this am and her temp was 101.6 by there thermometer , and 100.4 by mine, she was dx. with sinus infecction. Strep throat wap was negative. She is way worse now than this morning. Currently taking an antibiotic (1 dose so far) and just gave her Tylenol .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013