4 yr old has bumps like moles below shoulder blade, white stuff when squeezed. Is it normal for moles ?

Hello, My four year old son has recently gotten three or four what look like moles just below his shoulder blade. On closer inspection I noticed that the largest mole had something coming out of it, i gently squeezed it and the white stuff continued to come out, I was dubious as to squeezing it again incase they are moles and I have caused any damage, is it normal for moles to secret this kind of substance?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012