4 yr old, growing white patch on face near eye. Are these due to worms in stomach ?

hello sir , I amfrom India my kid is of 4 yr he is having some white patche on his face near eye it is lasting from 2 years now but before it was small one now it has grown so we are worried we have shown to dr. he said it is leucoderma but it will be cured .sir i want to ask you if kids have worm in their stomach then also these white patches appear?pls suggest me and also tell what kind of patch it could be.i have heard from many people if it is leucoderma then their is less possibility of curing it?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012