4 years old, suffering from pelvic pain, dark green stools. On acid reflux medication. UTI test negative. Causes for symptoms?

My 4yr old daughter has been complaining of lower abdomen/ pelvic pain since January. I have had her tested for UTI it was neg. her doctor put her on an acid reflux medicine several months ago. The pain has been intermittent. I have performed an ultrasound also that was neg. last night she woke up with severe pelvic pain and dark green loose stools . The pain has been consistent the last two weeks.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012