4 year old with vomiting and nausea. History of motion sickness and asthma. Could the vomiting due to food allergy?

Hi Doctor it`s a4 weeks My 4 and 10 months year old son has vomiting just once a week that happened 3 fridays.yesterday was good and today he had nausa but not vomiting he strated ranitidine 4 days ago because his doctor taught maybe he has acid reflux he used to use almond milk until last year he stoped eave himating that 8 months ago and i stared again 3 weeks i gave him almond milk with cereals.he has a history of motio sickness also but today in the morning as soon as he got on in the car he said I`m going to throw up and start crying H e didin`t do it but that happened again in the afternoon in the car again.I`m so worried about him. He has asthma and allergy also and he is taking daily Fluvent.but overall he is healthy and active his appetitie is god too. Thank you for your help
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013