4 year old with soft spots on the head after a fall. Need to get checked?

Hi. My son is 4 years old. He backwards fell off the the side of my basement stairs falling about 5 feet. He hit the concrete floor and starting crying seconds after he hit. This happen yesterday and he seems fine. The only spot i can find is on his back, there is a scrap and now a bruise. He has mention a headache but it doesnt seem bad enough to keep him from playing. Today I was checking his head and there is 2 soft spots on the left side that is very sore to the touch. There is not any bruises or anything that would make me think he hit his head. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013