4 year old with low grade temperature and headache. Had a strep throat. History of adenoids removal. Is that the reason?

Hi, My daughter is 4yrs old and she keeps complaining that she has a headache. This has been going on for about 3 days now. She has a low grade temp. She recently had strep throat about a week ago, however, she is still coughing. Also, She's had tubes put in her ears twice already, her adenoids take out, and her tonsils removed. . . and coincidently her tube fell out of her ear today. Is it possible that it's her ear bothering her. (I've asked her numerous times if it's her ear bothering her, but because of all the antibiotics they had her on last time, and then the surgery, I feel like she won't tell me if it in fact is her ear bothering her.)
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013