4 year old with fever, chills and pain in the legs and arms. Concerned

Hi my 4.5 yr old son went from not having s fever but having chills, to an hour later a fever spikong to 104 with cold hands even though he was wearing sweat pants and a hooded sweater. It 4 hours for fever to come down to 100 degrees after Tylenolnwas administrated. Then his fever was completely gone from dinner time until about 730 pm. At 10:15pm gave more Tylenol for a fever of 101.5 and he was complaining of his arms legs and forehead hurting. Should I be concerned that it is something more of major concern or is it more likely a common body's response to fighting off something?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013