4 year old suffers sneezing in the mornings. Mucus with blood. Swollen lymph nodes. Need to get checked?

Hello doctor,
I am worried about my 4 years old daughter who starts sneezing as she wake up in the morning she sneezes about 10 times with lots of mucus blowingout of her nose some times very little tinged with blood. Although she she is not having cold or runny nose all day, she blow only when she sneezes. In morning it is now everyday's routine but it repeats 4-5 times during the day. Though she had fever too but she started this problem first and then she got the fever (upto 103 F) after 4-5 days with sore throat with pus points on her enlarged tonsilitis. For this she did an antibiotic course of ten days, fever is now gone after that she developed cough that is also almost ok now but this sneezing problem still persists. and now it has been almost 20 days. One more thing that I noticed is that her 2-3 lymph nodes are swollen in the left side of her neck. they are not tender too touch. I am also noticing a little change in her behaviour she is little irritating, has become naughty (she was not like this before) and is not interested in her school activities like she was before. Pl. write what is going it normal or she needs to be checked by the doctor. What is the reason for sneezing?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013