4 year old suffering from stomach hurts.

my 4 year old has been complaining of stomach pains everyday for the last 2 weeks everytime its time to eat.. Should I take her in to the doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Hope he is not making reasons not to take his meal.. Making reasons to avoid meals is so common in young now a days.. The other possible cause could be worm infestations/gastritis/other medical problems where you need to consult your doctor....

Anonymous's Response

My four year old had a fever and stomach pain for 5 days he also said his head and legs hurt and throws up a lil its mainly cold coming out he dont want to eat or drink anything and rarely go's to sleep i been giving him ibuprofen what should i do