4 year old, suffering from fever. On ibugesic, rinifol, mahacef plus. Blood test normal except for Hb level. Treatment?

hi. My name is XXXXXXXXXXX. My concern is my 4 year old daughter. She has been suffering from fever since sunday night. I hav consulted a doctor and he got her blood check up done. everything turned out to be normal except the Hb level which was 10.06. he has given Ibugesic plus, Rinifol and mahacef plus. But i see no difference. As soon as da effect of the medicine becomes nil the fever comes back. Pls suggest what shud i do. I am really worried. Thanks and regards
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012