4 year old suffering from blood cancer. Tried chemotherapy. Any other treatment?

Sir, My nephew is 4 years old. He is suffering in blood cancer . we treated him for two months ( Chemotherapy ) from PIMS Islamabad Pakistan. And we also give him homeopathic treatment. The child recover soon. than we stop elopathic treatment and continuous homeopathic treatment. After 8 to 9 months the decease come back with sever condition. Then doctor refuse the treatment and said their is now treatment in Pakistan.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013