4 year old showing behavioral changes, lack of interest in studies. Why?

My daugther is 4 years and 2 months old. Weight & height is 14.5 Kg & 102 cm , she is in UKG class and was good in play school but now she is not taking interested in studies, Also we have noticed a change in his behavior, She shout at us and if we try to correct him.Some times she is also crying and laughing in night during sleeping , I am also getting feedback from class teacher that she is not participating in class and looking at one thing for more then one mintue (Like looking at picture or outside window ) Requesting you to guide me
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
I understand your concern.
This kind of behavior is commonly seen in preschool child as is usually seen at time of change of school,addition of any new sibling in family,change of place,any conflicts with family or classmates.
You need to be patient to her.
Spend time with with her,at home try to indulge her in some creative activities.
Do not scold her,give her reward for good behavior like taking out for picnic or drive.
Talk to her teacher,if there is any precipitating factor there.

Wishing your child good health.
God bless...